Monday, October 17, 2011

THIS IS THE COLDEST GRASS I'VE EVER FELT IN MY LIFE

Wooooooooo I love my FHE family SO SO SO much!

"Why is everyone Indian?"

"I'm perfect to go right through the windshield!"

"Haven't you ever seen on that TV? No, you haven't. Because nobody actually does that."

"How did you guys sneak past us?"

"No. It's German. Like he just said."

"We have the best seats in the house!"

"Yeah, we're definitely going to the temple in our leggings and skater jackets."

"I thought for sure I grabbed her waist!"

"That felt like climbing up Mount Doom it was so hard!"

"Remember that time you gave me a prolonged kiss on the cheek?"

I know. I know you hated reading those because you have no idea what I am talking about. And they're not going to be funny to you, and I'm not going to explain why they're funny because they will still not be funny to you. I just want to say that my FHE family is the greatest. Why did it take me half a semester to realize this!? Ahh.

I've never had so much fun riding in the trunk of a car, even though I sustained a few injuries because of Zach's maniacal driving.


Cold.

1 comment:

  1. yeeeeeeees our fhe family is DA best!! slash i'm sad i left early, maybe i would have known what some of those quotes meant haha

    ReplyDelete