Sunday, April 22, 2012

Something Good Can Work

I'm no good at goodbyes. I can't explain to people how much they mean to me, how much I'll miss them, how much they've made my life so wonderful and how I will be forever looking for ways to give something back to them but never will because it doesn't work like that. Sigh. Winter semester is over -- and let me tell you, I am so relieved. Well, part of me is. It was much too rocky for my liking. There was just so much indecision and doubt and confusion; at times I had no idea what I was doing at BYU, what I was doing with my life. But great trials bring great rewards, and the good outweighed the bad. Times a hundred. And then some. I am so happy right now. I have such wonderful friends and we've built so many memories. I mean... What do I even say to describe how I feel? I'm so happy and so grateful. That's not enough; it will never be enough; I owe seven people each a lifetime of smiling and laughing and happy..ing. How do you repay that! You don't, you freakin' don't. That's frustrating. And what's more frustrating is that I've left them and I'm gone and they're all still in Provo and who ever even thought I would ever miss Provo but I do and I'm not going to be back there for such a long time because I just have so much going on and asdfhjklRUNONSENTENCE but I don't even care, no sir.

Thanks Sadie :)


Nostalgia. Eeeeeeeeeeyuck.

But hey. It's SUMMER. Okay, it's Spring, but it was 90 degrees today. And summer is my absolute favorite! I already made a summer driving playlist on my iTunes, which I know I'm only going to add to, and I'm so excited for warmth, late night drives, beach trips, blasting music, and, ya know... London. Oh yeah. Did you forget that I fly out on Tuesday? Because I sure did.

So! What do you do? Brace yourselves for the rapid influx of blogging that is going to commence on the 25th of April, that's what. Three days, folks. Threeee days.

2 comments:

  1. BRONWYN!!!!!!!

    I am in love with you. And you are in my seven. Forever. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You accidentally a word in the first sentence.

    ReplyDelete