Thursday, December 29, 2011

"I'm disappointed with the geek section on Pinterest."

"There's a sexy picture of Catwoman. What, it's geeky because it's from Batman? Come on. Oh, and here are some shoes that look like cats. Those aren't geeky, they're weird. Every once in a while a LEGO person comes up. This is pathetic."

Don't hate me for posting this picture.

She hates nail polish and shopping. Instead of a cell phone, she carries her DS with her everywhere. She loves stories about dragons and mages and lots of words that I don't know the exact meaning of, but usually have something to do with fantasy and magic. She geeks out over Age of Empires with me - loves it almost as much as I do. She knows every Legend of Zelda song on piano. I promise she will beat you in Mario Kart, and you can bet that she created a cast for The Hunger Games before it came out. And she already picked out every flaw in the actual cast.

Together, Tierney and Colin make up this power geek force to be freakin' reckoned with. The more I spend time with them over break, the more I realize I have no idea what they are talking about 80% of the time. They are kind enough to fill me in on some stuff, most of it is just way beyond my level of understanding. But I was thinking about it, and I'm glad my siblings aren't "cool." First of all, if they were, they wouldn't want to hang out with me, because I am definitely not "cool." And second of all, they just wouldn't be as interesting. I am never bored when I am with these guys.

THEY'RE JUST SO FUNNY. Writing about them is doing them no justice because you have to be around my family and firsthand experience their awesomeness. No, they're beyawesomeness! You're never going to understand... aaah. They're so funny. What the heck. "Oh good for you, now you're gonna have probably get a bellyache. That's why you shouldn't eat so much candy."

Oh, and you should know, that my 9-year-old sister Fiona is just as much a champion at video games as they are.

While driving up to my grandparents' house, the kids of the family reenacted Les Miserables. I was Fantine, Tierney was Cosette, Fiona was young Cosette, Claire was Eponine, and Colin and Eric were every male part.

My family quotes Megamind and Fantastic Mr. Fox more than anything. Actually, we probably just quote everything. When someone says something funny, everyone questions its originality. I can be funny too, people. Just give me a chance!

Aw, presh. Make your own assumptions about why the heart is there.
La la la, break should never end!

No comments:

Post a Comment